Thursday, February 9, 2012

The BEST Little Ever, Hot Auntie Courty and God Bless America


Dora Aurora Mi Amora (Hers nickname so far-No, we aren’t naming our baby Dora; Yes, I meant to write “hers”) has invited Hot Auntie Courty to come guest blog! It will be up as it's own post ASAP.  Court and I met in 1st grade and have been laughing/cheering/drinking/gossiping ever since....what can we say except: soul mates.  *Left to right: Hillary, Court, Molls, Me*



BEST LITTLE EVER: My sweet Lindsey Kay came over Monday night for a seester-catch-up-session.

 I love hearing about her glorious days in high school and remembering when stress consisted of prom, a quiz over the book we were reading in English, and boys boys boys! (I would LOVE for someone to give me a quiz over the books I read now!) Lindsey’s family moved into our cul-de-sac when I was in 3rd grade and she was still in her Mama’s belly! She is now a beautiful 17 year old and in the Fall, she will be leaving me and Dora Aurora Mi Amora to become a Baylor Bear down in Waco, Texas. I’m such a proud big sis! It NEVER hurts that more often that not, she shows up with goodies. Does this little lady know me or what?!


The Usual Prego Update:

How Far Along: rounding up 18 weeks-baby the size of a sweet potato/bell pepper (I love them both!)
Total Weight Gain: Have not weighed this week...let's stick with the 4 pounds from last week.
Maternity Clothes: World War III in the morning. It’s going to start being the same shirt on Mondays, Tuesdays, etc…my weekly uniforms! Marmee got me a couple of tops from Old Navy that will be heavy in the rotation.
Stretch Marks: Motion of the LOTION. Keep it clean people…
Sleep: Not too bad…I know you are shocked to find out I still pee about 4 times per night. Get fired up.
Best Moment This Week: Last week we went to visit a good friend of the family who watched all of us growing up and watched Eva her first year. Eva walked up to her, held her hand and sang “Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.” I started crying. It was precious. After a baby shower on Sunday, she then made up a song for Baby Girl Nugget, which consists of 18 rounds of “Little Baby”, then “Don’t Cry!” So sweet….so long.
Miss Anything: Lunch meat, Sushi, Red Wine, Frozen Margaritas, COLD Mexican Beer
Movement: Weird stuff going on in there guys…
Food Cravings: STRAWBERRIES, E.L Fudges, PB & J with crunchy PB, Chips
Anything making me sick or nauseas: the smell of our hallway at school, reheated food, meat
Gender: Girly Girl-Next sonogram is at the end of the month to confirm!
Labor Signs: Zip. Thank the good lord baby Jesus.  
Symptoms: Still some stretching pains. Sleepy. Hungry.
Belly Button: In, but I told the hubs it’s looking like this thing is going to pop out sooner than later
Wedding Rings: On
Happy or Moody: EMOTIONAL. This chick cries at EVERYTHING. Songs, meetings, commercials, long walks on the beach, while I am laughing…
Looking Forward To: Valentime’s Day with the kid’s at school (I love to say it like that! Also, Libary!) and a slow start to getting Baby Girl’s room ready! Also, at the beginning of March, my Mom, sisters and I will live in a straight line down Highway 78-as it should be! Hehe!

*Random funny story: I was taking my weekly shower (if you know me, I am making progress) and the hubs comes in with the dog to chat. When we were done with our convo he says "Alright babe, good talk, now PLAY BALL." Hold up...at baseball games, what comes right before "Play Ball"..????  THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! In the shower I am an amazing singer (Hubs begs to differ), so I grab that shampoo bottle and hit it! My family and I are super patriotic, and I do remember a party or two with our crew starting off with this wonderful song. All in all, I wish we sang it everyday and GOD BLESS AMERICA!




No comments:

Post a Comment